You can use the most common features of ProTABS with just the keyboard.
First, make sure that the shortcut to open the extension is configured by pasting chrome://extensions/shortcuts into your address bar, and setting it to something you like. It’s Ctrl+Shift+A by default.
Now you can use the extension as follows:
- Use the Keyboard Shortcut to open the extension.
- Type to search for tabs.
- Press Tab to select the next tab.
- Press Shift+Tab to select the previous tab.
- Press Enter to switch to the currently selected tab.
- Press Esc to exit the extension.